Saturday, May 29, 2010

Warm Weather Wear

We are back to the warm sticky weather of the District.  These driving loafers are my favorite shoes.  Excellent shoes for running errands all over town, especially if you drive as I do.  No, I am not one of those reckless people, but I do enjoy employing the manual shift maneuverability of my MINI.  Best of all, these shoes fit like a glove making them second nature to my stride.  

The Modern Traditionalist and I were running errands this morning in anticipation of a few friends' arrival this evening for a quaint cookout.  Among our chores, MT took me to Garden District to pick up some herbs for our balcony garden.  It's an excellent place to procure choice vegetation.  She has pick up almost all our thriving flora there.  The thriving though is more likely due to her diligent green thumb.

Here are some critter shorts I'll be sporting now that the season is here. Have a wonderful weekend!

BTG

6 comments:

  1. Looks good. I like the ribbon belt in the first photo. Who makes the driving loafers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron A.,

    Sorry for the late reply. Thanks! The loafers are from Johnston & Murphy.

    BTG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the shorts....... am utterly intrigued by your blog. I hail from Man of the 50's site....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear BTG,
    Please excuse the vernacular, but what gives? Would love to see you and MT back in the ether some time. I do hope you haven't disappeared for good.
    VB

    ReplyDelete
  5. My good man,

    MT and I have neglected our blogs for far too long. We have been busy building our business, but that really shouldn't serve as an excuse. We will be sure to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps shortly. Thank you for the proverbial prodding.

    Cheers,
    BTG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heartily glad to hear you're still with us. Intrigued about the business. Best of luck with it.
    VB

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails